Plure is an ambitious product company working on a GameDev market. Founded by a multinational team of industry veterans, Plure has a strong development team in Kyiv, Ukraine with 20+ people creating an unforgettable experience for players around the globe.
At Plure we believe that adding competition makes each game fun and engaging, so we take popular casual games and turn them into skill-based tournaments. With the goal of entertaining millions of people, we teamed up with talented professionals who have an extensive background and proven experience in international game development companies, and continue to grow our competence.
We are looking for enthusiasts who will share Plure’s aspiration to create and develop the future of competitive games and will drive the company’s performance.
As the Senior Front-End Developer, you will drive the development and production of web applications using modern web technologies like the Vue ecosystem. You will work on a constantly growing platform based on microservice architecture.
What you will do:
- Participate in the full life-cycle from product creation;
- Deliver new features in close collaboration with the product manager and backend team;
- Write Unit Tests for existing and future codebase;
- Design, build and document reliable and reusable software components for the modular platform;
- Improve the codebase for scaling to thousands of users;
- Optimize Page Speed and Page Loading.
We are waiting for you in our team if:
- You are a professional developer who is ready to accept new challenges;
- You have shipped several projects using the Vue.js eco-system;
- You have strong knowledge of Rest API and MACH Architecture;
- You developed projects using analytics tools;
- You have experience in optimization Page Speed loading;
- Your communication and interpersonal skills allow you to reach the desired results;
- You are proficient in both written and spoken English (at least Intermediate level);
- You are passionate about the video games industry! :)
We will treat it as a bonus if:
- You possess building shared component libraries skills;
- You are familiar with the Jest testing framework;
- You are familiar with GraphQL;
- You are familiar with Quasar Framework.
Few more words about our perks:
- A work environment with a minimum bureaucracy and hierarchy;
- Full Remote work;
- Networking opportunities with the experts from gamedev industry;
- Personal and professional development opportunities.