As a Live Operations Manager, you will oversee and coordinate the live operations of a 4X strategy game with the development team. Your objective is to optimize engagement, retention and monetization by analysing your live operations and making the right iterations to them.
Your Mission will be:
- Work closely with the game manager and the team to define events, features, content delivery and promotions strategies.
- Build and manage a detailed and comprehensive plan of in-game events and promotions.
- Coordinate and set up the various in-game communication tools (assets creation, push notifications, etc).
- Work closely with the data analyst and product manager to monitor the performance of events and report on their impact on in-game KPIs / Work with the technical team to build and improve the tools and capabilities.
- Work closely with the Community Team to analyze and monitor user feedback and determine trends and behaviour, as well as responses to be made.
- Incorporate best practices derived from analysis into new and existing game features and communicate key takeaways to management.
- Set up and manage A/B tests to improve in-game key metrics.
- Analyze competitors and perform benchmarking to suggest trendy events and new features.
- Intermediate+ English level or higher.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of professional experience in a related industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to work collaboratively with many internal and external teams.
- Solid understanding of the mobile video games market.
- Excellent analytical skills and proficient with Excel.
- Proficiency with SQL and Tableau a strong plus.
📆 Paid vacation, sick leave, and day-off (up to 40 days per year);
⏰ Flexible schedule;
🚀 Individual development plan;
💵 Payment for external training;
📈 We provide access to the internal base of training, seminars and literature;
🇺🇸 Free English classes and Speaking club from beginner to advanced lvl.