Playwing is looking for a passionate Producer to join our team. The person in charge will have control over every aspect of a game’s production. They will coordinate project teams to develop world-class mobile games for international markets.
The Producer is responsible for managing a team of engineers, designers and artists; outlining, scheduling, and tracking tasks; and ensuring the project is generally headed in the right direction.
Required Job Qualifications:
- A passion for games, PC/console/mobile;
- Good knowledge of 4X Strategy games and interest as a player;
- Solid knowledge of the mobile 4X market;
- Experience as a Producer in the games industry (mobile games are a plus);
- Experience managing a team of 10+ developers (programmers, artists, animators, designers, testers);
- Strong project management skills;
- Strong skills with the MS Office suite of tools Word, Excel, and Power Point or Google Suit (Doc, Spreadsheets, Slides)
- Proficient ability to communicate effectively with others using written and spoken English including the ability to provide clear, constructive feedback to team members;
- Proficient understanding of game development;
- Experience analyzing data, trends, and internal resources (including talent) to identify new product solutions;
- Proficient understanding of consumer-facing mobile gaming trends;
- Ability to remain flexible and adapt to changing priorities with promptness, efficiency, and ease;
- Working ability to assertively solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists;
- Experience communicating well with executive management;
- Experience with agile methodologies is a plus;
- Upper-Intermediate English level or higher.
- Manage the production of compelling, high-quality mobile games;
- Planning, coordinating, and supervising the mobile game development cycle;
- Strong ability to inspire and support creative thinking from others;
- Work with the executive management team to craft a vision of the titles, and to develop schedules and resource requirements to ensure the achievement of the vision;
- Initiate and track all production processes through direct management of team leads (art, design, development, QA);
- Ensure timely delivery of milestones while safeguarding the quality of work in accordance with the pre-defined project schedule;
- Develop and maintain project schedules for all functional areas of development;
- Work with internal and external QA to improve user experience and drive updates to the game service;
- Providing creative and business direction to help maximize the performance of each title.
📆 Paid vacation, sick leave, and day-off (up to 40 days per year);
⏰ Flexible schedule;
🚀 Individual development plan;
💵 Payment for external training;
📈 We provide access to the internal base of training, seminars and literature;
🇺🇸 Free English classes and Speaking club from beginner to advanced lvl.