Being an independent game developer and publisher, Airlab is a sister company to Ubisoft, Guillemot Corporation, and Longtail Studios. We are currently looking for an exceptional and talented ML Engineer to join our outstanding team.
- The formation and study of existing concepts of artificial intelligence in the context of the game industry;
- Implementation and support of CV, and RL models of artificial intelligence for gaming products;
- Creation of procedures for collecting and normalizing relevant data;
- Interaction with the team of game developers to integrate AI solutions.
- 2+ years working in AI/ML research, training, and scaling neural networks;
- Strong programming skills in Python;
- Hands-on experience working with deep learning toolkits such as Tensorflow, PyTorch, or Keras;
- Ability to formulate a research problem, design, experiment, and implement solutions;
- Good analytical and quantitative skills, along with a healthy streak of creativity;
- Experience working in a team setting.
- Passion for gaming;
- Understanding the concept and experience working with generative adversarial networks;
- C++/C# experience.
📆 Paid vacation, sick leave, and day-off (up to 40 days per year);
⏰ Flexible schedule;
🚀 Individual development plan;
💵 Payment for external training;
📈 We provide access to the internal base of training, seminars and literature;
🇺🇸 Free English classes and Speaking club from beginner to advanced lvl.