We are looking for an experienced Delivery Manager to join our team and develop with us in a fast-growing temp!
Playwing is an international product company; our portfolio contains a variety of different services across several departments (e-commerce, game development).
Playwing has different High-quality products with complex logic and different content. We are distributing, and we offer different types of markets and targets.
Stack of our projects:
- Development stack: PHP7.4+, Symfony 4.4+, MySQL/MariaDB, Redis;
- Related stack of one core module: Java, Spring Boot
- Infrastructure: AWS (Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, S3, Elasticache, SQS, Cloudfront, CodeCommit, etc), Docker Containers;
- Logging / monitoring: ELK (Kibana), Grafana
- Work closely with CMO and will be in charge of VAS delivery team.
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Work with senior stakeholders and manage development team a team of 20+ person compose by PMs, Tech leads, QA manager and QA leads).
- Establish Quarterly Goals to PMs / QA Manager / PHP Team leads.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Help the development team to be the best in class in VAS.
- At least 5+ years of commercial experience in PHP development preferably focused in high loaded web solutions;
- At least 1-2 year in a Management position;
- PHP software development experience to work on business-critical for server-side applications;
- Experience in at least one modern PHP framework (eg. Symfony, Laravel);
- Experience with Async Solutions (Queuing);
- Experience with Docker, AWS, Jenkins;
- Solid Knowledge in logging system such as ELK stack;
- Experience with relational DB design and strong knowledge of SQL (writing complex SQL queries and their optimization);
- Solid knowledge of OOP, Design Patterns, and SOLID principles;
- Experience with application architecture design for a high loading systems (millions of active users) and diagrams preparation;
- Experience in using methods and tools to optimize, debug and profile web applications and database performance;
- Solid understanding of web protocols and working with API (REST);
- Following best practices such as Design patterns, Clean code principles, Code review, Unit testing, PSR standards, CI/CD, etc;
- Upper-Intermediate English level or higher (daily communication with our international team in English).
Would be a plus:
- Experience in VAS;
- Experience with Java Spring boot.
📆 Paid vacation, sick leave, and day-off (40 days per year);
⏰ Free morning schedule (start from 8 to 11 am);
🚀 Individual development plan;
💵 Payment for external training;
📈 We provide access to the internal base of training, seminars and literature;
🇺🇸 Free English classes and Speaking club from beginner to advanced lvl.