We invite an HR manager to one of our dedicated team.
Based on our current HR processes, you can easily implement and maintain them in your team providing comfort and happiness!
- 2+ years of Human Resources experience;
- Experience in Recruiting;
- Fluent in English (speak, read);
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Good knowledge of HR functions, methods and best practices;
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations in the local country.
- Manage the process of the employee lifecycle: facilitate recruitment, onboarding, and adaptation;
- Informing and consulting employees about the social and remuneration policies of the company;
- HR analytics: provide HR reports as requested and keep tracking all HR data;
- Work with Employer of Record (HRIS/ Payroll) vendor to ensure that HRIS records are accurate and up to date;
- Work closely with Managers and conduct regular 1-on-1 meetings, identifying and anticipating conflicts, resolving difficult situations, and maintaining an overall positive culture within the team;
- Organize various events (online, offline if needed), workshops, team buildings etc.
📆 Paid vacation, sick leave, and day-off (40 days per year);
⏰ Free morning schedule (start from 8 to 11 am);
🚀 Individual development plan;
💵 Payment for external training;
📈 We provide access to the internal base of training, seminars and literature;
🇺🇸 Free English classes and Speaking club from beginner to advanced lvl.