We are looking for a C++ Game Developer to join the development of “Century: Age of Ashes” ( www.youtube.com/watch?v=21T_6N_uYHo&t=2s ) on PC, consoles (Next Gen and Old Gen) and mobile, on Unreal Engine 4.
You will work closely with the whole team involved in the creative work (game designers, 2D and 3D artists, animators) from the conception to the launch of the game, and further during its live support phase.
📌Your mission will be:
- Implement, fix, and refine game features thanks to fast prototyping & iterative process;
- Produce a clear code, easy to maintain without any compromise on performance objective nor portability;
- Work on bringing Century to mobile;
- Carry varied technical subjects with the team, with enthusiasm and leadership;
- Work with designers & artists by providing them tools & technical support when needed;
- Participate in the quality of the game by giving constructive comments & creative contributions.
- Experience in game development — mandatory requirement.
- Good knowledge of the object-oriented programming, experience with C++, familiar with debugging, and with the optimization process;
- Good knowledge of standards development environments and tools (Visual Studio, VCS, Bug trackers);
- Good knowledge of multithreading;
- Good knowledge of maths and algorithms applied to video games and more particularly to gameplay (AI, physics, animations, etc);
- Good communication skills and the ability to work as a team;
- Passion for video games and capacity to improve the player’s experience;
- Intermediate English and higher.
📌Extra skills that would be appreciated:
- Good knowledge of Unreal Engine 4;
- Expertise in Mobile development and optimisations;
- Experience with Multiplayer games;
- Experience in a field such as FX, animations, etc;
- Experience with rendering pipeline;
- Experience with tuning tools on PC & consoles.
🥼🙌 Massage services;
⏰ Free morning schedule;
🚀 Individual development plan;
💵 Payment for external training;
📈 Internal education and training;
🏄 Compensation for sports activities;
📆 Paid vacation, sick leave and day-off (40 days per year);
🇺🇸 Free English classes and Speaking club from beginner to advanced lvl.