We are looking for a Group Manager to join our team on a full-time basis.
- People management
- Individual HR processes (performance review, compensation etc.)
- Handle employee professional development and personal needs
- Handle work environment
- Technology leadership
- Promote product technology innovation and improvement of Engineering practices
- Passion for best practices, re-use, knowledge sharing
- Promote a culture of a quality in all teams
- Mentor the teams
- Help the team to identify and resolve risks and impediments, resolve bottlenecks and conflicts
- Participate in all relevant interfaces: integrations, management, clients
- Lead continuous improvement in process and engineering practices on the company level
- Serve as a coach/mentor to the teams: support and empower team growth in becoming a Scrum self-organized team, capable of execution according to plan and meeting commitments
- Encourage the teams to inspect and adapt development process based on Scrum principles and values as well as group need
- At least 2 years experience as a delivery/project manager in software or game development
- Strong leadership and communication skills
Nice to have:
- Work experience in a large product company
- Strong experience as a Scrum Master, CSM certification
- Product ownership experience, CSPO certification
- Technical lead experience
- Good English (written, spoken)
We offer all our employees:
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses, and flexible working hours
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance with dental coverage
- Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events
- Annual salary review
- 20 working days paid vacation and sick leave
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments
- Technical library with option to order books
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development
- Help and support for candidates from other cities
- Possibility to attend local and international professional training and conferences at the company’s expense
- Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world
- And amazing and huge corporate events like this one:
Playtika Ibiza from Playtika brand on Vimeo.
By the way, you can feel us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter
Playtika (NASDAQ: PLTK) is a mobile gaming entertainment and technology market leader with a portfolio of multiple game titles.
Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms.
Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has offices worldwide and over 4,000 employees.
We are successfully applying our intuitive understanding of what players want. That’s why we have over 35 million players.
As a digital entertainment powerhouse, Playtika processes more than 9TB of data daily. Our games are continuously evolving journeys, personalized to deliver new challenges and surprising thrills, at every twist and every turn.
At Playtika we don’t just build games, we bring them to life!