What you’ll get to create:
- Design game modules, covering diverse game mechanics
- Support existed and create new games using technologies and architectural solutions of the company
- Work side by side with highly qualified engineers
- Collaborating with teams across the company in various departments to help make our games even better!
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Extensive knowledge of Unity3D and C#/.NET Framework
- Knowledge of software design patterns and ability to write clear code
- Experience with iOS/Android development (native or Unity)
- Strong knowledge of code optimization
- Good network skills, familiarity of client-server applications development
- Hands-on experience with REST architecture
- Experience integrating online services
- Experience with other programming languages
- Fluency in English
If you gotten this far, we hope you’re feeling excited about this role. Even if you don’t feel you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We’re eager to meet people who believe in PlayQ’s mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways—not just candidates who check all the boxes.
What we can offer you:
- Remote Work Environment. This position offers the flexibility to work remotely. You’ll closely collaborate with our Ukrainian team and global teammates worldwide. Our flexible approach, internal comms, and tech stack promote collaboration, communication, and camaraderie!
- Comprehensive medical, dental insurance
- Unmatched learning opportunities and collaborative team
- Flexible time off
- Virtual team-building activities
- Conferences and continued learning
- Innovative and dynamic work environment
- Tremendous growth & career advancement opportunities
- Help build and support awesome GAMES. For a living! Who doesn’t love games?
PlayQ’s team is led by the world’s top engineering talent to build the most clever and diverse products for our global audience. Our engineers develop next-generation technologies that impact how millions of our players connect, explore, and interact with our top-grossing games.
We are looking for a talented Senior Unity3D Engineer to join our passionate team and create a range of high-performance tools and game modules. Not only will you be responsible for developing new game features, but you’ll also help to develop a wide variety of tools for game designers and tools to help automate game testing and much more!
This position offers an exciting opportunity to collaborate with a highly skilled technical team and to work on a world-class IP!