About the role:
At PlayMe studio we are developing interactive stories game “MeChat — Love Secrets”, that have already captured the attention of 6 million users. In the role of Motion Designer you will be responsible for crafting eye-catching video concepts for marketing campaigns across all digital and social platforms.
This role requires a lot of collaboration across the marketing team, which is why a super positive and flexible mindset is key. The work environment and the team spirit is very driven, fast-paced and dynamic. Therefore, having a Go-Getter attitude is essential.
Please, include the portfolio link to your CV. We will only contact resumes with portfolio links.
- We are open to hiring a junior-level professional, or a more experienced one, as long as such an individual drives our business at a quick pace while showing ambitions.
- Availability of a portfolio, containing examples of finished work and ideas is a must.
- Experience of working with vectors and character animation;
- Being independent and ability to complete tasks without requiring detailed descriptions and explanations;
- Ability to generate new ideas and being creative;
- Understanding of the latest design and advertising trends.
- Proactivity, be efficient in remote-based communication.
- Generation of content, along with a creative team and marketing department with the goal of promoting mobile games.
- Creation of short videos, generated from provided images; adding animation and motion elements;
- Selection of background music for videos.
- Sharing your experience and learning from others.
- Full-time remote work (8h/day, 5d/week)