We are Platipus, a leading game developer specializing in innovative HTML5 video slots for the online gambling industry. As we expand and venture into new markets, we are actively growing and evolving. We foster a friendly atmosphere where every team member is valued, promoting collaboration and idea exchange.
Currently, we are seeking an experienced Account Manager with gaming experience and B2B industry knowledge, who possesses excellent communication and negotiation skills. Joining our team means engaging in exciting tasks, enjoying a competitive salary, and having opportunities for career growth, all within a supportive and friendly environment.
- 1+ years of experience within B2B industry as an Account Manager;
- Self-starter and motivated to succeed, individual with highly developed social and communication skills;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Able to handle top tier clients and the pressure that comes along with it;
- A problem solver proactive approach;
- Ability to cope with a fast-pace, complex and rapidly changing environment;
- Commercially minded, with strong analytical / numerical skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficiency in English;
- Experience in the iGaming industry would be a plus.
- Responsible for driving and maximizing revenues on assigned customers;
- Develop strong customer relationships with relevant stakeholders within the customers;
- Act as main point of contact within the organization for your customers;
- Develop sector and market expertise and take a consultative approach to gain a clear understanding of the customers’ business drivers and requirements;
- Continual monitoring of user feedback to anticipate business needs and forward them to the Product department;
- Organize and/or represent the company at events and exhibitions tailored to online gambling operators;
- Regularly report KPIs, status of accounts to the Head of Account Management.
- Interesting projects;
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications;
- Career and professional growth;
- 20 working days of paid vacation per year and paid sick leaves;
- Paid government holidays;
- Cover taxes;
- Medical insurance after probation;
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere.