Plarium is a multinational software development company specializing in mobile and desktop games. RAID: Shadow Legends, Mech Arena, Vikings: War of Clans, Lost Island: Blast Adventure, and 17 other hit games unite our community of more than 435 million players worldwide.
More than 1800 professionals work on our games remotely or at our offices in Israel, Ukraine, and the USA. We are now expanding our team with the opening of a new office in the center of Warsaw.
Our offices are creative spaces designed with attention to detail and high standards of comfort. You can check out these photos to see what they look like.
As one of a team of office managers, your mission will be to create and maintain comfortable working conditions for more than 100 employees. You will resolve a range of issues — everything from individual employee requests to ensuring the smooth running of the office on a daily basis.
The successful applicant will work at our Warsaw office.
- Finding suppliers of goods and services for the office and placing orders with them
- Maintaining primary accounting documentation
- Handling incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Coordinating the work of in-house cleaning staff
- Participating in the organization of business trips and meeting employees from other Plarium studios
- Maintaining constant collaboration and communication with colleagues
What we expect
- Proficiency with Excel, Google Suite: Sheets, Slides, Docs
- Polish language skills at the upper-intermediate level or higher
- Ukrainian language skills at the upper-intermediate level or higher
- English language skills at the intermediate level or higher
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to process and structure large amounts of information
- Ability to independently organize your work
- A results-oriented approach to your work
- Experience in an administrative position
- Experience finding suppliers and communicating with them
What we offer our Employees
- Officially registered full-time employment
- Medical insurance
- Group English classes and one-on-one language tutoring
- Professional seminars, workshops, courses, and internal training programs