We are looking for a talented and skillful UI/UX Technical Designer to work on our game projects for the world’s best publishers and game developers. Pingle Game Studio is a team of professional game developers with over 15 years of industry experience. Our goal is to reach and maintain a leading position among video game developers all over the world. We are engaged in the development and porting, work with all stages of development.
ATTENTION: Pingle Studio DOES NOT HIRE from Russian Federation.
- Creating and implementing interfaces from premade design layouts;
- Compiling and working with interfaces inside game engine (Unreal Engine/Unity);
- Supporting and correcting the existing interfaces;
- Creating the structure and work logic for existing interfaces;
- Adapting interfaces for different platforms: PC, Consoles, Mobile;
- Offering improvements to the existing interfaces;
- Optimizing and importing UI assets;
- Close collaboration with UI/UX designers and game designers;
- Drawing simple elements of interfaces.
- Experience with Unreal Engine;
- Experience in adapting UI/UX for various platforms: PC, consoles, mobiles;
- Understanding of tabular layout principles;
- Understanding of Blueprint Visual Scripting working principles;
- Experience with UMG;
- Experience with graphics editors: Adobe Photoshop/Figma;
- Attention to detail and Pixel Perfect working approach;
- 2+ years of relevant experience;
- Middle-Advanced level or higher.
Will be an advantage:
- Experience with 2D animations: AfterEffects, InVision, Figma;
- Experience with Unity;
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator;
- Experience with materials in Unreal Engine/Unity;
- Experience with commerce projects;
- Knowledge of C++;
- Visual expertise with game interfaces;
- Rich gaming experience.
What we offer:
- Fast hiring and clear process;
- 20 Paid Vacation Days;
- 10 Paid Sick Leave Days;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Personal Development Plan for clear growing of skills;
- Accountant support and full taxes coverage;
- Comfortable Office Location and the ability to work remotely;
- Corporate English lessons;
- Advanced training: compensation of 50% of the cost of training courses, and video courses;
- Career Path and Mentorship Program;
- Referral internal Program: Active Program with Great Bonuses;
- Community of people who understand your game passion.
We need up to 2 business days to review your CV.
If you don’t receive a response from our recruiters within this period, it means that we have reviewed your resume in depth, but we cannot process your candidacy because we have no vacancies that match your skills and experience at this moment.
But we’ll be happy to come back to you in the future if we have suitable opportunities.
The recruitment process for this vacancy:
Screen interview with a recruiter (up to 30 min via Google Meet) → HR+Technical Interview (approximately 1-1,5 hour via Google Meet) → Offer