Are you looking for the best team ever? You’ve found it! We are Pingle Studio — a passionate team of professional game developers with over 16 years of experience in the industry. We help game creators and publishers from all over the world to bring their games to life, earn more revenue, and prevent crunch. We offer our expertise in porting, full-cycle game development, co-development, art & animation services, and game testing.
- Semantic Optimization: Collecting and clustering search phrases for landing pages to enhance organic visibility;
- Content Strategy: Generating creative content ideas and providing technical specifications to copywriters for effective content production;
- Quality Control: Ensuring the quality of content produced by copywriters, adhering to SEO best practices;
- Competitive Analysis: Analyzing the content/link strategy of competitors within the IT outsourcing niche to identify opportunities and trends;
- Strategy Development: Creating comprehensive external promotion strategies and planning budgets to achieve lead generation objectives;
- Link Building: Placing outreach links and guest posts on authoritative and trustworthy websites to improve rankings.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an SEO specialist with a focus on US and EU markets;
- Proven experience in guest posting and link building for US and EU markets;
- Proficiency in technical, on-page and off-page SEO;
- Familiarity with SEO analytics and monitoring systems;
- Expertise in semantic keyword research, search phrase selection, and clustering;
- Hands-on experience with content auditing, optimization, and providing technical specifications for copywriters;
- English proficiency at Upper-Intermediate level or above.
Will be an advantage:
- Experience in Game Development/IT outsourcing.
What we offer:
- Fast hiring and clear process.
- 20 Paid Vacation Days.
- 10 Paid Sick Leave Days.
- Regular salary reviews.
- Personal Development Plan for clear growing of skills.
- Accountant support and full taxes coverage.
- Comfortable Office Location and the ability to work remotely.
- Corporate English lessons.
- Advanced training: compensation of 50% of the cost of training courses, video courses.
- Career Path and Mentorship Program.
- Referral internal Program: Active Program with Great Bonuses.
- Сommunity of people who understand your game passion.
We need up to 2 business days to review your CV.
If you don’t receive a response from our recruiters within this period, it means that we have reviewed your resume in depth, but we cannot process your candidacy because we have no vacancies that match your skills and experience at this moment.
But we’ll be happy to come back to you in the future if we have suitable opportunities.
The recruitment process for this vacancy:
Screen interview with a recruiter (up to 30 min via Google Meet) → HR+Technical Interview (approximately 1-1,5 hour via Google Meet) → Offer