Hey! We are looking for a communicative, experienced, and skillful Project Manager to empower our game development team.
- Scheduling and providing regular status reports of the projects;
- Planning, executing and monitoring the project roadmap;
- Providing feedback on priorities, objectives, and expectations;
- Tracking the performance of the team members;
- Managing resources, time, and scope of projects to ensure project delivery is in line with the requirements of the company and the client.
- 3 years of experience as a Project Manager in Game Dev;
- Experience working in Outsource or Mixed company (Outsource is a must);
- Upper-Intermediate+ English, both spoken and written;
- Excellent skills of holding all the basic project management activities: start of the project, synchronizing between the development and client’s teams, working with change requests, agreeing on the additional works, synchronizing with the business development team, forming the current and final deliveries, finishing the project;
- Experience working with technical teams: developers, tech artists, level artists, level designers, etc, understanding of interactions between them;
- Analytical skills to identify risks and existing problems on the project, proactivity to solve them;
- Being a result-oriented person, with an understanding of the approach to work in conditions of time constraints, budget, and quality requirements;
- Understanding the specifics of managing full-cycle projects, how the game should look at every stage during the full-cycle development;
- Jira administrating sills: workflow setup, setting the tickets contents, automation and limitations;
- Good understanding of development processes and pipelines;
- Experience with scheduling and project tracking software (Jira, Confluence, Google services (docs, sheets, etc);
- Well-organized, attention to detail, ability to keep track of multiple projects and controlling the risks of the project;
- Deep knowledge of various project management techniques and approaches (Agile, Waterfall etc.);
- Excellent communication skills and assertiveness;
- Approved successfully delivered projects (full-cycle, porting);
- Ability to convey thoughts and messages in a clear and neat way.
Will be an advantage:
- Understanding the art production pipelines;
- Approved experience in Game Porting for different platforms (Xbox, PS, Nintendo Switch, mobile, to see the exact projects will be perfect);
- Understanding the basic build quality evaluation criteria (fps, memory, etc) at every stage of development.
What we offer:
- Fast hiring and clear process;
- 20 Paid Vacation Days;
- 10 Paid Sick Leave Days;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Personal Development Plan for clear growing of skills;
- Accountant support and full taxes coverage;
- Comfortable Office Location and the ability to work remotely;
- Corporate English lessons;
- Advanced training: compensation of 50% of the cost of training courses, and video courses;
- Career Path and Mentorship Program;
- Referral internal Program: Active Program with Great Bonuses;
- Community of people who understand your game passion.
We need up to 2 business days to review your CV.
If you don’t receive a response from our recruiters within this period, it means that we have reviewed your resume in depth, but we cannot process your candidacy because we have no vacancies that match your skills and experience at this moment.
But we’ll be happy to come back to you in the future if we have suitable opportunities!