Are you looking for the best team ever? You’ve found it! We are Pingle Studio — a passionate team of professional game developers with over 15 years of experience in the industry. Currently, we are in search of highly motivated individuals with excellent English, who are aware of a game development process and eager to achieve great results as our Project Manager.
ATTENTION: Pingle Studio DOES NOT HIRE from russian federation!
• At least 2 years of experience as a Project Manager in IT projects (GameDev is a plus);
• Good understanding of development processes and pipelines;
• Experience with scheduling and project tracking software (Jira, Confluence, Google services (docs, sheets etc);
• Well organized, attention to details and ability to keep track of multiple projects and risks to the project;
• Deep knowledge of various project management techniques and approaches (Agile, Waterfall etc.);
• Upper intermediate English both spoken and written;
• Excellent communication skills and assertiveness;
• Ability to convey thoughts and messages in a clear and neat way.
• Schedule & provide regular status reports of the projects;
• Planning, executing and monitoring the project roadmap;
• Provide feedback on priorities, objectives, and expectations;
• Track performance of the team members;
• Manage resources, time and scope of projects to ensure project delivery is in line with the requirements of the company and the client;
• Fast hiring and clear process;
• 20 Paid Vacation Days ;
• 10 Paid Sick Leave Days;
• Regular salary reviews;
• Personal Development Plan for clear growing of skills
• Accountant support and full taxes coverage;
• Comfortable Office Location and the ability to work remotely ;
• Relocation Support;
• Corporate English lessons ;
• Advanced training: compensation of 50% of the cost of training courses, video courses
• Career Path and Mentorship Program;
• Referral internal Program: Active Program with Great Bonuses;
• Сommunity of people who understand your game passion.