Pingle Studio has an opening for a creative and experienced Level Artist. We are a team of professional game developers with over 15 years of industry experience. We aim to reach and maintain a leading position among video game developers worldwide. We are engaged in the development and porting and work with all stages of development.
ATTENTION: Pingle Studio DOES NOT HIRE from Russian Federation.
- Participating in the creation of levele concepts;
- Cooperating with the Art Director and Art Leads to maintain artistic consistency and vision;
- Creating strong environment storytelling;
- Creating immersive lighting;
- Maintaining production and optimization pipeline;
- Meeting deadlines;
- Putting finishing touches on locations and cutscenes with existing meshes and decals.
- At least 3 years of experience in level art;
- Portfolio with examples of your work;
- Great sense of scale, proportions, composition;
- Good knowledge about color theory and lighting techniques;
- Knowledge of physically based rendering (PBR);
- Good knowladge of Unreal Engine tools*.
Will be an advantage:
- Create environmental effects is a greate plus;
- Knowledge of optimization techniques;
- Knowledge of ways to create atmospheres (lighting, artistic composition, etc.).
What we offer:
- Fast hiring and clear process;
- 20 Paid Vacation Days;
- 10 Paid Sick Leave Days;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Personal Development Plan for clear growing of skills;
- Accountant support and full taxes coverage;
- Comfortable Office Location and the ability to work remotely;
- Relocation Support;
- Corporate English lessons;
- Advanced training: compensation of 50% of the cost of training courses, video courses;
- Career Path and Mentorship Program;
- Referral internal Program: Active Program with Great Bonuses;
- Сommunity of people who understand your game passion.