Pingle Studio has an opening for a creative and experienced Level Designer . We are a team of professional game developers with over 15 years of industry experience. We aim to reach and maintain a leading position among video game developers worldwide. We are engaged in the development and porting and work with all stages of development.
ATTENTION: Pingle Studio DOES NOT HIRE from Russian Federation.
- Create and implements game levels that provide the best gaming experience;
- Actively participate in design-specific discussions and design reviews;
- Participate in gameplay conception for the level design;
- Use Unreal Engine tools to create the game space;
- Fix level design bugs.
- At least 3 years of experience in level design;
- Portfolio with examples of your work;
- Ability to create fun and exciting levels;
- Good sense of game space and environmental storytelling;
- Good knowledge of Unreal Engine level editing tools and scripting languages;
- Ability to write clear and concise documentation;
Will be an advantage:
- Good artistic sense;
- Experience with testing;
- Experience with task tracking systems and version control systems (ASANA, Jira).
What we offer:
- Fast hiring and clear process;
- 20 Paid Vacation Days;
- 10 Paid Sick Leave Days;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Personal Development Plan for clear growing of skills;
- Accountant support and full taxes coverage;
- Comfortable Office Location and the ability to work remotely;
- Relocation Support;
- Corporate English lessons;
- Advanced training: compensation of 50% of the cost of training courses, video courses;
- Career Path and Mentorship Program;
- Referral internal Program: Active Program with Great Bonuses;
- Сommunity of people who understand your game passion.