We are looking for a Middle/Senior UE4 Developer to work on projects from the world’s top publishers. Pingle Game Studio is a team of professional game developers with over 14 years of industry experience. Our goal is to reach and maintain a leading position among video game developers all over the world. We are engaged in the development and porting, work with all stages of development.
- Game logic and interfaces programming;
- Client-server interactions programming;
- Mobiles and consoles porting;
- Creating the development toolsets;
- Third-party plugins integration.
- 3+ years of commercial experience in game development;
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 (3+ years of experience);
- 5+ years of strong experience with C++;
- Experience with multithreaded systems;
- Knowledge of vector algebra, OOP, and design patterns;
- Experience in cross-platform development (Android, iOS, Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo Switch);
- Experience with version control systems (Git, SVN, Perforce);
- Experience with someone else’s code;
- Experience of integrating third-party SDKs;
- Performance optimization skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Fast learner;
- Technical English.
Experience with at least one of the following:
- Knowledge of other programming languages (Objective-C, Java, C#, Python);
- Experience with client-server interactions;
- Graphics rendering algorithms, shader languages, graphics API (OpenGL / OpenGLES / Direct3D / Vulkan / Metal).
What we offer:
- Fast hiring and clear process;
- 20 Paid Vacation Days;
- 10 Paid Sick Leave Days;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Personal Development Plan for clear growing of skills;
- Accountant support and full taxes coverage;
- Comfortable Office Location and the ability to work remotely;
- Relocation Support;
- Corporate English lessons;
- Advanced training: compensation of 50% of the cost of training courses, video courses;
- Career Path and Mentorship Program;
- Referral internal Program: Active Program with Great Bonuses;
- Сommunity of people who understand your game passion.