We are looking for a Render Developer to work on projects from the world’s top publishers. Pingle Game Studio is a team of professional game developers with over 14 years of industry experience. Our goal is to reach and maintain a leading position among video game developers all over the world. We are engaged in the development and porting, work with all stages of development.
- profiling, optimizing, and improving render code;
- adapting pipeline and shaders to different platforms;
- debugging and fixing visual bugs;
- extending render code.
- 2+ years in the game industry and/or equivalent experience with games rendering techniques and interfaces;
- Strong knowledge of C++ and shader languages;
- Strong math skills (trigonometry, linear algebra, and mathematical concepts);
- Experience with debugging and profiling;
- Knowledge of vector algebra, OOP and design patterns;
- Experience with multithreaded systems;
- Experience with optimization.
Will be an advantage:
- Strong understanding of memory management;
- Experience with mobiles and consoles;
- Experience with UnrealEngine and/or Unity;
- Experience with large game projects and complex render pipelines.
What we offer:
- Fast hiring and clear process;
- 20 Paid Vacation Days;
- 10 Paid Sick Leave Days;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Personal Development Plan for clear growing of skills;
- Accountant support and full taxes coverage;
- Comfortable Office Location and the ability to work remotely;
- Relocation Support;
- Corporate English lessons;
- Advanced training: compensation of 50% of the cost of training courses, video courses;
- Career Path and Mentorship Program;
- Referral internal Program: Active Program with Great Bonuses;
- Сommunity of people who understand your game passion.