We are looking for a Middle/Senior Developer C++ for remote work from Ukraine with relevant work experience, with an interest in casual games and a desire to grow and develop in a team of professionals.
- 2+ years of experience with C/C++;
- Knowledge and experience of vector math, OOP and design patterns;
- Knowledge of the principles of work via Jira, Git, etc.;
- Languages: Russian or Ukrainian, English (Upper-Intermediate and higher).
- Experience in other programming languages (Objective-C, Java, TypeScript);
- Experience with cocos-2dx engine.
- Complete game development, including the introduction of new features;
- Active collaboration with other team members;
- Creating technical documentation;
- Optimization and refactoring of the code.
What do we offer:
- Remote work (the ability to work from anywhere in the world in comfortable conditions while remaining a member of the team)
- Paid vacation, public holidays, and sick leave. Nordcurrent is a developer and publisher of casual games for smartphones, tablets and PC/Mac, established in 2002 in Vilnius, Lithuania. Headquartered in Lithuania, Nordcurrent has four development studios in Vilnius, Odesa and Dnipro (Ukraine), Warsaw (Poland). During the last 19 years, Nordcurrent has developed more than 50 games for various platforms. The studio’s biggest hit so far is Cooking Fever — a time-man gement game where players can cook meals and desserts from all over the world. The game has almost 400 million downloads and 15 million monthly active users. Other recent Nordcurrent games include the multiplayer mobile shooter Sniper Arena and the interactive crime novel Murder in the Alps, time-management game in the sky — Airplane Chefs, game for setting fashion trends — Pocket Styler. And newest hit where the health is wealth — Happy Clinic game! Currently, the company has more than a dozen new titles in development.