We are looking for Middle/Senior 2D Artist to the Warsaw office with an interest in casual games and a desire to grow and develop in a team of professionals.
- Experience 2+ years in game-industry on positions like 2D Artist/Concept Artist;
- Understanding the principles of developing graphics for mobile, browser games (2D);
- Ability to work in a “casual” style, understanding mobile games market;
- Deep proficiency in graphic tools as Photoshop, good artistic taste;
- Ability to adapt, change, and re-envision work when requested.
Will be a plus:
- Art education;
- English (Upper-Intermediate and higher).
- Creating and implementing all the visual aspects of the game: art style, characters, environments, etc;
- Close interaction with the project team (game design and development department);
- Strong understanding ofproportion, composition, color theory, lighting;
- Pay high attention to detail and instructions provided, ensure the art provided adheres to the art direction of the game;
- Be proactive, identify and solve problems to improve the art pipeline.
What do we offer:
- Comfortable and modern office in Warsaw;
- An exciting environment to work creatively;
- Employment contract or B2B;
- Possibility to work in a global product company with talented people;
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
- Free fruits, snacks and coffee in the office.
Nordcurrent is a developer and publisher of casual games for smartphones, tablets and PC/Mac, established in 2002 in Vilnius, Lithuania. Headquartered in Lithuania, Nordcurrent has four development studios in Vilnius, Dnipro (Ukraine), Warsaw (Poland).
During the last 20 years, Nordcurrent has developed more than 50 games for various platforms. The studio’s biggest hit so far is Cooking Fever — a time-management game where players can cook meals and desserts from all over the world. The game has almost 400 million downloads and 15 million monthly active users.
Other recent Nordcurrent games include the multiplayer mobile shooter Sniper Arena and the interactive crime novel Murder in the Alps, time-management game in the sky — Airplane Chefs, game for setting fashion trends — Pocket Styler. And newest hit where the health is wealth — Happy Clinic game! Currently, the company has more than a dozen new titles in development.