About the project:
Our customer is the leading school transportation provider in North America, being the owner of more than a half of all yellow school buses in the United States. Every day, the company completes 5 million student journeys, moving more passengers than all U.S. airlines combined and delivers reliable, quality services for 1,100 school districts.
N-iX has built a successful cooperation with the client delivering a range of complex initiatives. As a result, N-iX has been selected as a strategic long-term partner to drive the digital transformation on an enterprise level, fully remodeling the technology landscape for 55,000 employees and millions of people across North America.
- Setup and manage infrastructure using Cloudformation
- Setup CI/CD pipelines from scratch using AWS native tools
- Integrate security best practices into AWS based infrastructure and applications
- Implement monitoring solutions for applications running on cloud-native technology stack
- Communicate with stakeholders to ensure proper integration with customer’s infrastructure
- Proven work experience as a DevOps Engineer, with a minimum of 3+ years.
- Design, implement, and manage cloud-based multi account infrastructure on AWS
- Experience implementing AWS security best practices
- Support development and maintenance of AWS ECS or EKS clusters, ensuring scalability, high availability, and optimal performance
- Provision and manage infrastructure using Cloudformation
- Setup CI/CD process using AWS native tools (code commit, deploy, pipeline, build)
- Experience using Datadog or New Relic services
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Effective communication and collaboration abilities, with the capacity to work effectively in a team environment.
- Flexible working format — remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings