We’re looking for a talented Social Media Campaign Manager to join our growing Social Media team.
Location Poland, remote
- Set, optimize, and scale social media channels campaigns in order to achieve the company’s goals
- Analyze performance based on ROI and engagement to drive actionable insights
- Identify trends in real-time and take action accordingly
- Stay on top of technology and best practice
- Implement innovative management techniques to maximize campaign performance
- Generate weekly and monthly performance reports for all major metrics, goals, and KPIs
- Run ongoing A/B Testing on different activity parameters
- Develop a strong understanding of the gaming industry, competition and marketing ecosystem
- Improve and optimize creative performance, bringing new initiatives and testing strategies
- 3+ years of experience in social media user acquisition management (Meta/ Google Ads/ TikTok/ Snapchat) — is a must
- Gaming industry experience — will be an advantage
- A mobile marketing experience — is a must
- Hands-on management of large-scale ($100K+) advertising budgets
- Excellent analytical skills — Analyzing complex data sets and extracting actionable insights
- Strong Excel skills (Pivot Tables, Vlookup, Advanced Formulas, Data Manipulation)
- Pro-activity and “get it done” mentality
- Ability to handle fast-paced environments with effective time-management skills.
- Fluent English — both verbal and written
NICE TO HAVE
- B.Sc/BA in marketing, business administration, or any other relevant disciplines.
- Competitive salary and performance-based reviews
- Guaranteed paid vacations, main national holidays, and sick leaves
- Employment benefits, such as bonuses on the occasion of marriage; “baby bonuses”, and protection of workers with family responsibilities
- Opportunity for professional growth: you’ll have a mentor and options to attend training programs, certifications, and conferences
- Corporate celebrations and team buildings
Murka is a socially responsible company, so we actively take part in charity events and promote an ecological style of living (sorting of plastic, “sharing goods”, etc.).