As a Game Designer you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and balancing features, systems, mechanics, and game content. Your focus will be to develop innovative game and combat features that improve the player experience.
Your Main Missions
- Prototype and design gameplay and game features that are fun, easy to learn, and hard to master
- Produce the corresponding game design documents and implementations * Design user interfaces and tutorials
- Work with artists and programmers to ensure the proper implementation of the game features designed
- Respond to feedback, analytics, and test results in a constructive manner to improve on the designs
- Create and maintain living documentation for all game aspects
- Remain up to date on industry trends including new game genres, design methods, game themes, and mechanics
- Significant experience in Game Design, preferably in a P2P environment
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4/5 * Understanding of Combat Design, AI, and general Gameplay
- Basic understanding of animation concepts (timing, spacing, etc)
- Strong communication skills (both oral & written)
- Proactive and enthusiast team player, comfortable working within a multi-disciplinary team
- Fluent in English (both spoken & written)
- Moonray PBC Raises $3.5 Million
- Join fully remote independent studio.
- Friendly Ukraine-based russian-speaking dev team.
- Direct hiring.
- Fresh project.
- Free schedule.