Moonmana is an international game development company founded in 2008. We are experienced professionals working with top companies around the world, such as Warner Brothers, Glu, Rollic, Azerion, Gameforge, and others.
Join us! A cool team of professionals and interesting projects are waiting for you!
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- Full-cycle game development
- Development and support of the project tools and architecture
- Writing well-commented and easy-to-understand code
- Development of new features
- Game optimization
- Improving and refactoring existing code
- Fixing bugs
What is important for us?
- Commercial experience in game development in Unity 4+ years
- Experience in the development of client-server games
- Good OOP knowledge
- Strong knowledge of C#, Unity
- Experience with Unity Third-party (for example, Zenject / VContainer, UniRX, DOTween, Addressable)
- Experience with multi-thread programming (for example, async-await, UniTask)
- Knowledge of programming patterns, Git
- Experience with optimizations (optimization of graphics, memory, logic, build size)
Will be a plus:
- Fast hiring process
- Fully remote job
- Career opportunities and the chance to grow significantly
- A talented team of strong specialists focused on results
- Paid vacation
- Netflix subscription