Moon Active is one of the world’s fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment to millions of active users across the universe.
We’re looking for a superstar UI Artist to join our Art team and help us reach the next level for our Zen Match game.
As a UI Artist, you’ll be responsible for the final User Interface design, applying UX principles and good looking design. As part of our dream team, you’ll receive everything you can think of from a super friendly and creative team, to a strong focus on your development.
- Collaborate with the product team to understand the game mechanics and requirements for each feature.
- Design and develop intuitive user interfaces that are consistent with the game’s art style and tone, prioritizing readability and usability.
- Work together with other artists in the team to provide guidance and feedback on their work.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure the UI is implemented accurately and efficiently.
- Create quick interactive prototypes, to easily communicate your idea with other departments.
- Stay up-to-date with current trends and techniques in UI design and apply them to game development.
- At least 3 years of experience in game UI and understanding of game UI principles.
- Strong proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite environment, mainly Photoshop. Other relevant 2D/3D software are a plus.
- Excellent understanding of color theory, composition and UX principles.
- Very organized with technical skills in order to optimize processes with a great level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and quick decision making within tight schedules.