Moon Active is one of the world’s fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the universe.
We’re looking for a passionate Automation Team Lead to join our growing team and help us create awesome games at a company that puts quality at the forefront. You’ll enable us to move fast while keeping the quality for our users at the highest level. You’ll also get the chance to be an industry leader developing automation for mobile games.
- Lead a backend automation team, and provide automation services which are effective, seamless and easy to use;
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship;
- Actively engage in daily tasks, develop, refine, remove blocks and reduce technical debts;
- Have a deep understanding of team tools and technologies;
- Set a high standard for code review, design review, quality and performance;
- Own, design, analyze and improve our tests, tools and services;
- Collaborate with multiple teams and stakeholders, and provide great results under a tight schedule.
- Experience as a Software / Automation Developer (5+ years);
- Experience as an Automation Team Lead (2+ years);
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution;
- Great 360° collaboration and communication skills.
- Experience in CI/CD processes and supporting tools like Jenkins;
- Experience with Microservices and AWS architecture.
- Generous compensation; paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Comprehensive medical and life insurance for you and your family members;
- MultiSport Plus card;
- Comfortable office located on 20, Prosta street, Warsaw;
- Free daily breakfasts and lunches in the office and fully stocked kitchen with snacks, fruits, etc;
- Latest tech equipment (macOS);
- Training & Development/Tuition reimbursement;
- Friend Referral Program with generous bonuses;
- Friday Happy Hours and team gatherings;
- Relocation bonus for non-local candidates;
- Car parking.