Moon Active is looking for a highly experienced, versatile, and passionate Mobile QA Engineer to join the team. As a QA Engineer, you will be working in an agile cross-functional team, implementing new features for Coin Master.
We’re looking at various levels of experience as we want people who can bring a variety of different things to the team.
Tech Stack: Redis, AWS, CI/CD, Postman, Performance tools, Charles, New Relic, TestRail, Jira.
- Write and work with test documentation;
- Production issues investigation; defect management;
- Conduct cross-platform manual testing: Android, iOS;
- Work with in-house and external test tools;
- Perform functional, exploratory, smoke, integration and regression testing;
- Perform API testing (Postman);
- Work in cross-functional scrum teams (Client, Back-end, Tech Artists, DM, PO, TechOps, BI).
- Experience as a QA Engineer (3+ years);
- Mobile game testing experience;
- Basic familiarity with SQL;
- Ability to read logs and identify critical information;
- Experience writing and working with test case documentation (STD);
- Good understanding of API testing;
- Good understanding of SDLC;
- Product-oriented approach;
- Self-organized, proactive and self-taught;
- Strong ownership of tasks and ability to work independently;
- Enthusiastic about new technologies, mobile in particular;
- Good spoken and written English.