Moon Active is a Unicorn company valued at over $5B. We produce exciting and engaging entertainment for players across the globe and pride ourselves on developing top quality casual games that invite and allow players to connect with one another.
As we expand, we’re looking for an exceptionally skilled Full Stack (Node.js/React) Developer to join the team. You will be developing a Business application, allowing teams from Marketing, Monetization, Product, CRM, and LiveOps to leverage insights from massive amounts of data to deliver an optimized and personalized experience to our players.
You will be delivering cutting-edge features in diverse areas ranging from Marketing automation, In-game campaign management, Experience segmentation, Game optimization, Social campaign management, A/B testing tools, and more
We’re looking at various levels of experience as we want people who can bring a variety of different things to the team.
Product Tech Stack: Node.js, TypeScript, Express.js, MongoDB, React, MobX, Material-UI, Parcel.js, AWS, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, GitHub actions as CI/CD, GitHub packages, Microservices, Micro Frontends.
- Responsible for the Infrastructure platform, its up-time, architecture & scale;
- Develop APIs, UI, and tools used in the core of the company’s operation;
- Maintain fast-paced deliveries with no compromises on quality and user experience;
- Work with the Kyiv-based cross-functional team.
- Experience in Back End software development (4+ years);
- Experience with Node.js;
- Experience in client-side frameworks like React, Angular, or equivalent SPA framework (2+ years);
- Knowledge of NoSQL and key-value DB’s (e.g MongoDB, Redis);
- Experience with IaaS (AWS, GCP, etc.);
- Experience with TypeScript (preferred);
- Ability to carry requirements from early phase to full implementation.
- A global data-driven company, with a unique product and strong R&D center;
- Exceptional innovative and dynamic work environment;
- Promote transparency & open employee communication;
- Tremendous growth & career advancement opportunities;
- Encourage, support, and empower learning exploration and career development opportunities;
- Directly impact and build personalized product experiences for our players.
- Generous compensation with regular performance reviews;
- 20 days of paid vacation and unlimited sick leaves;
- Comprehensive medical insurance for you and your family member free of charge;
- Sports expenses reimbursement;
- Comfortable centrally located offices;
- Free daily lunches in the office and fully stocked kitchen with the greatest coffee;
- Newest technical equipment (macOS);
- Training & Development / Tuition reimbursement; online courses of your choice;
- Parental leave;
- Employee Referral Program with great bonuses;
- Regular team buildings and Company Happy Hours;
- Relocation bonus for nonlocal candidates;
- Car parking paid by the Company.
And, of course, we like having fun! We celebrate our significant days and never forget about gifts! Holidays, parties, Happy hours, and all kinds of entertaining events — brought to us by our amazing Employee Experience Expert :) Join us on the Moon!