Moon Active is one of the world’s fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment to millions of active users across the universe.
We’re looking for an experienced Unity Developer to join our growing R&D team in Kyiv.
As a Unity Developer, you’ll be working in a scrum team, creating new features for our product as well as improving our core architecture.
We’re looking at various levels of experience as we want people who can bring a variety of different things to the team.
Technologies: Di (Zenject/StrangeIoC), Client-Server (HTTP/JSON), AssetBundles, TMPro.
- Implement new client-side features and maintain and improve existing code.
- Cover our code with unit tests and create detailed documentation for our features using Confluence.
- Integrate Technical Artists’ work and write tools for them.
- Design effective communication between the client and server.
- Experience in software development.
- Experience with Unity engine, specifically 2D mobile platforms and its scripting API’s (UI, 2D tools, animations, etc).
- Strong knowledge of C# programming language.
- Knowledge of dependency injection principles (StrangelOC/Zenject).
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and architectural design patterns.
- Understanding the optimization of mobile applications.
- Experience with Git Flow.
- Team player.
Nice to have:
- Experience creating editor tools for Unity.
- Experience in UnitTests writing.
- Experience in TeamCity.
- A global data-driven company, with a unique product and strong R&D center;
- Exceptional innovative and dynamic work environment;
- Promote transparency & open employee communication;
- Tremendous growth & career advancement opportunities;
- Encourage, support, and empower learning exploration and career development opportunities;
- Directly impact and build personalized product experiences for our players.
- Generous compensation with regular performance reviews;
- 20 days of paid vacation and unlimited sick leaves;
- Comprehensive medical insurance for you and your family member free of charge;
- Sports expenses reimbursement;
- Comfortable office in BC Gulliver;
- Free daily lunches in the office and fully stocked kitchen with the greatest coffee;
- Newest technical equipment (macOS);
- Training & Development / Tuition reimbursement; online courses of your choice;
- Parental leave;
- Employee Referral Program with great bonuses;
- Regular team buildings and Company Happy Hours;
- Relocation bonus for nonlocal candidates;
- Car parking paid by the Company.
And, of course, we like having fun! We celebrate our significant days and never forget about gifts! Holidays, parties, Happy hours, and all kinds of entertaining events — brought to us by our amazing Employee Experience Expert :) Join us on the Moon!