Moon Active is looking for a highly experienced, versatile, and passionate Mobile QA Engineer to join the Moon Active team. As a QA Engineer, you will be working in an agile cross-functional team, implementing new features, and creating a social casual game.
We’re looking at various levels of experience as we want people who can bring a variety of different things to the team.
Product Tech Stack: Node.js, Redis, AWS, Microservice architecture, Unity, CI/CD, Postman, Performance tools, TestRail, Jira.
- Write and work with test documentation.
- Manage defects, bugs, etc.
- Conduct cross-platform manual testing: Android, iOS.
- Work with in-house and external test tools.
- Perform functional, exploratory, smoke, integration and regression testing.
- Perform API testing (Postman).
- Investigate production issues.
- Work in cross-functional Scrum teams (Unity devs, Back-end devs, Tech Artists, PM/DM, PO, TechOps, BI).
- 2+ years of experience as a QA Engineer.
- Mobile game testing experience — a huge plus.
- Self-organized, proactive and self-taught.
- Strong ownership of tasks and ability to work independently.
- Basic familiarity with SQL.
- Good understanding of API testing.
- Ability to read logs and identify critical information.
- Experience writing and working with test case documentation (STD).
- Good understanding of SDLC.
- Product-oriented approach.
- Enthusiastic about new technologies, mobile in particular.
- Good spoken and written English.
- A global data-driven company, with a unique product and strong R&D center;
- Exceptional innovative and dynamic work environment;
- Promote transparency & open employee communication;
- Tremendous growth & career advancement opportunities;
- Encourage, support, and empower learning exploration and career development opportunities;
- Directly impact and build personalized product experiences for our players.
- Generous compensation with regular performance reviews;
- 20 days of paid vacation and unlimited sick leaves;
- Comprehensive medical insurance for you and your family member free of charge;
- Sports expenses reimbursement;
- Comfortable office in BC Gulliver;
- Free daily lunches in the office and fully stocked kitchen with the greatest coffee;
- Newest technical equipment (macOS);
- Training & Development / Tuition reimbursement; online courses of your choice;
- Parental leave;
- Employee Referral Program with great bonuses;
- Regular team buildings and Company Happy Hours;
- Relocation bonus for nonlocal candidates;
- Car parking paid by the Company.