Moon Active is looking for a highly experienced, versatile, and passionate Mobile QA Engineer to join the Moon Active team. As a QA Engineer you will be working with a cross-functional team developing new game.
We’re looking at the various levels of experience as we want people who can bring a variety of different things to the team. It’s a great opportunity to join the creation of a new product and grow with us!
Product Tech Stack: Node.js, Redis, AWS, Microservice architecture, Unity, CI/CD, Postman, Performance tools, TestRail, Jira.
- Writing and working with test documentation;
- Defect management;
- Cross-platform manual testing: Android, iOS, Web;
- Working with in-house backend and BI systems;
- Working with in-house and external test tools;
- Functional, exploratory, smoke, integration and regression testing;
- API testing (Postman);
- Investigating issues in production;
- Working in cross-functional Scrum teams (Unity devs, Back-end devs, Tech Artists, PM/DM, PO).
- At least 3 years of experience in Manual QA;
- Experience with API testing;
- Strong knowledge of the testing process, methodologies, approaches, and test design techniques;
- Good understanding of SDLC;
- A user/customer focused approach;
- Enthusiastic to new technologies and mobile in particular;
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting;
- Ability to read logs and identify critical information;
- Good spoken and written English.
- Familiarity with games products;
- Experience with automated testing tools;
- Experience in mobile testing;
- Familiarity with proxy tools;
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks.
- A global data-driven company, with a unique product and strong R&D center;
- Exceptional, innovative and dynamic work environment;
- Full transparency and open employee communication;
- Tremendous growth & career advancement opportunities;
- Influence and build personalised product experiences for millions of users
- Generous compensation with regular performance reviews;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Healthcare (family package);
- Gym and sports expenses reimbursement;
- Lunch card;
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks, fruits, etc;
- Latest tech equipment (macOS);
- Training & Development/Tuition reimbursement;
- Employee Referral Program with generous bonuses;
- Team gatherings and Happy Hours;
- Birthday and Christmas gifts;
- Relocation bonus for non-local candidates.