Moon Active, a mobile games company with millions of daily active players worldwide is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join our team and to help create awesome games at a company that puts quality at the forefront.
You will support production activities to sustain our platforms & tools, troubleshoot, develop, maintain, and document technical solutions related to Moon Active’s production infrastructure.
- Ongoing monitoring and control of the availability of the different services of the production 24/7;
- Monitoring and detecting problems in the production environment, as well as 1st and 2nd tier infrastructure and application troubleshooting;
- Work within Operations with interfaces to Product, R&D and Support teams to escalate, troubleshoot and resolve complex issues;
- Ensure proper documentation is provided for all supported SRE activities and standards.
- Experience with Linux based systems;
- Scripting experience (Python/Bash/etc);
- Basic monitoring experience;
- Good communications skills, upper-intermediate level of English;
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills;
- Ability and motivation to work in a team and in rotating shifts 24/7 (~3-6 night shifts a month).
Will be a plus:
- Be familiar with AWS/GCP (or other cloud providers);
- Experience with monitoring tool and vendors such as Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, NewRelic, Signalfx, CloudWatch, DataDog, etc;
- Experience with SQL;
- Experience with IaC (Terraform);
- Experience with distributed systems, containers and Kubernetes.
- A global data-driven company, with a unique product and strong R&D center;
- Exceptional, innovative and dynamic work environment;
- Full transparency and open employee communication;
- Tremendous growth & career advancement opportunities;
- Influence and build personalised product experiences for millions of users
- Generous compensation with regular performance reviews;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Healthcare (family package);
- Gym and sports expenses reimbursement;
- Lunch card;
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks, fruits, etc;
- Latest tech equipment (macOS);
- Training & Development/Tuition reimbursement;
- Employee Referral Program with generous bonuses;
- Team gatherings and Happy Hours;
- Birthday and Christmas gifts;
- Relocation bonus for non-local candidates.