Kevuru Games is a leading European art production and game development studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world.
- Top 10 world game publishers. We successfully deliver projects for such giants of the gaming industry as Lucasfilm, Epic Games and EA.
- Long-term client partnership. Our average client partnership extends to 3+ years thanks to a deep understanding of the needs of the client and the high quality of work.
- Top 20 world best PC games. Our team contributed to games like Fortnite, Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy’s Edge and more — you can always take a closer look at our projects.
- 100+ million active gamers. Players around the world enjoy the games developed in partnership with Kevuru Games.
Main corporate facts about us:
- 166% employee growth in 2021.
- 350+ talented artists and highly skilled game developers.
- 60% senior specialists, both carefully hunted and lovingly grown from juniors in the company.
- 11 years of experience in the global gaming industry.
All our employees choose what they are interested in doing, and we, in turn, provide them with a smooth, understandable and transparent way of professional development, as well as guarantee them the most comfortable working conditions and perks.
We are looking for a Unity Team Lead.
- 5+ years of proven experience as a Unity developer.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Unity Team Lead in an outsourced game development company.
- Experience in iOS and Android development.
- Experience in the optimization of games.
- Knowledge and experience in architecture development.
- Experience in the development of online games (multiplayer, backend).
- English — Upper Intermediate
Would be a plus:
- Experience in working with addressable.
- Understanding of HDRP.
- Experience in blockchain.
- Participation in quality PC game creation.
- Success game release.
- Managing a team of developers (3+).
- Participation in the project estimate.
- Conducting technical interviews.
- Writing technical documentation.
- Participating in the department’s workflow modernization.
- Remote work
- Open management without bureaucracy
- Salary reviews according to the results of performance appraisal
- 5 days paid sick leave and 18 working days’ vacation
- Days off on National/Bank Holidays according to the legislation of Ukraine
- Conferences, knowledge-sharing activities, certification
- Availability of sabbatical
- Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team