Kevuru Games is a leading European art production and game development studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world.
- Top 10 world game publishers. We successfully deliver projects for such giants of the gaming industry as Lucasfilm, Epic Games and EA.
- Long-term client partnership. Our average client partnership extends to 3+ years thanks to a deep understanding of the needs of the client and the high quality of work.
- Top 20 world best PC games. Our team contributed to games like Fortnite, Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy’s Edge and more — you can always take a closer look at our projects.
- 100+ million active gamers. Players around the world enjoy the games developed in partnership with Kevuru Games.
Main corporate facts about us:
- 166% employee growth in 2021.
- 350+ talented artists and highly skilled game developers.
- 60% senior specialists, both carefully hunted and lovingly grown from juniors in the company.
- 11 years of experience in the global gaming industry.
All our employees choose what they are interested in doing, and we, in turn, provide them with a smooth, understandable and transparent way of professional development, as well as guarantee them the most comfortable working conditions and perks.
We are looking for a Senior 3D Character Artist.
- 3-5+ years of experience in realism (experience in stylization is welcome);
- AA/AAA commercial projects experience;
- Knowledge of 3ds Max/Maya, Zbrush, Substance Painter, Marvelous Designer;
- Upper-Intermediate English;
- Strong Sculpting and Modeling experience;
- Strong texturing experience (procedural and handpaint);
- Understanding of Human Anatomy;
- Hair creation gameready/cinematic (ornatrix/xgen etc).
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Unity and Unreal Engine 4/5 expertise;
- UE5 character setup;
- Rig and Skin understanding;
- Meta Human experience.
- Working on AA/AAA characters for games (realism);
- Creation of character models according to the concept from the blocking stage to texturing;
- Preparing model renders for review of the current result;
- Making revisions according to feedback from Art Lead and client.
- Remote work;
- Open management without bureaucracy;
- Salary reviews according to the results of performance appraisal;
- 5 days paid sick leave and 18 working-days’ vacation;
- Days off on National/Bank Holidays according to the legislation of Ukraine;
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certification;
- Availability of sabbatical;
- Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team.