Kevuru Games is a leading European creative studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world.Kevuru Games is a leading European creative studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world.
We successfully deliver projects for such giants of the gaming industry as Epic Games, EA and FoxNext, creating memorable and unique products and encouraging customers to contact us again and again.
Tens of millions of players enjoy the games we have created.
Our team of passionate players and advanced professionals of 400+ people love challenges and are always aware of all the latest trends in the gaming industry — this is the only way to create something that really stands out.
- Ability to report to stakeholders clearly and thoroughly;
- Ability to work in English on a daily basis (writing, speaking, managing, conveying ideas)(Not lower C1);
- Overseeing quality in different areas of development: game design, art, programming;
- Strong organizational skills and a rigorous, hard-working attitude;
- Macro- and micro-organizing the team, planning and following up on the different production cycles: pitch, concept, design documentation, mock-up, alpha, beta.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Good knowledge of the video games industry and digital entertainment;
- Previous experience as a Producer in games Industry;
- Passion for video games.
- Ensure communication with stakeholders;
- Analyzing competitive products and new business opportunities and making recommendations to senior management;
- Presenting game proposals to management for greenlighting into production;
- Obtaining rights to use any licensed intellectual properties (art, music, songs, celebrity participation or likenesses, etc.);
- Helping to secure any third-party development assistance such as game engine licensing, art outsourcing, motion capture facilities, voice-over recording studios, etc;
- Periodically (sometimes daily) with checking with the game developer to make sure that they are on task and helping to resolve any problems;
- Keeping the stakeholder’s or publisher’s management informed of the game’s development status and formulating plans for responding to problems (including providing the developer with extra technical assistance, reducing the project’s scope, increasing the budget and/or schedule);
- Reviewing developer milestone deliverables for acceptance and working with the stakeholder’s finance department on issuing milestone payments;
- Working with the marketing and sales departments to identify the game’s target audience, competition, play value, and competitive features;
- Working with the developer to provide the marketing and sales departments with screenshots, trailers, concept art, walk-throughs and other material needed to promote the game;
- Working with the developer and the publisher’s quality assurance department on creating test plans;
- Working with the marketing department on creating the game’s packaging;
- Determining with the quality assurance and marketing department which bugs must be fixed (and their priority) and which can be launched with the game as is;
- Managing the game’s localization (translation into foreign languages);
- Working with the publisher’s quality assurance, customer service, community management, and live operations departments on post-launch support;
- Formulating plans with the original developer, a new developer, or the publisher’s in-house facilities for doing patches, ports, downloadable content, expansions, sequels.
- Ability to work remotely;
- Open management without bureaucracy;
- Salary revision once a year;
- 10 days paid sick leave and 18 working days vacation;
- Days off on National/Bank Holidays;
- Partial compensation of any professional courses or trainings;
- Possibility to grow inside a friendly and professional team.