REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATE:
- 5+ years of project management experience in IT (outsourcing — will be plus);
- Technical background;
- Team management experience with the ability to establish and manage PMO as well as a technical team;
- Methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail;
- A results-oriented worker, with the ability to set priorities and meet commitments;
- Working knowledge of risk management, configuration management, disaster recovery and quality assurance;
- Experience in project requirements gathering during the pre-sale process;
- Experience in working within agile methodologies such as Kanban\Scram, operating in scrums and working with code repositories and developer tools or at least understanding of its;
- English Upper-intermediate or higher;
- PMI certification will be a plus;
- PMBOK Practice Standards & Frameworks implementing.
- Manage a team of engineers and project portfolios;
- Build the PMO strategy and lead implementation of a common project management methodology, standards;
- Manage the PMO team and provide performance reports;
- Take care of documentation, process improvement and best practice implementations;
- Work closely with Sales and HR, attend pre-sale activities and interviews.
- Ability to work remotely;
- Open management without bureaucracy;
- Salary reviews once a year;
- 10 days paid sick leave and 22 working days vacation;
- Days off on National/Bank Holidays;
- Partial compensation of any professional courses or trainings;
- Possibility to grow inside a friendly and professional team.