Kevuru Games is a leading European art production and game development studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world.
- Top 10 world game publishers. We successfully deliver projects for such giants of the gaming industry as Lucasfilm, Epic Games and EA.
- Long-term client partnership. Our average client partnership extends to 3+ years thanks to a deep understanding of the needs of the client and the high quality of work.
- Top 20 world best PC games. Our team contributed to games like Fortnite, Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy’s Edge and more — you can always take a closer look at our projects.
- 100+ million active gamers. Players around the world enjoy the games developed in partnership with Kevuru Games.
Main corporate facts about us:
- 166% employee growth in 2021.
- 350+ talented artists and highly skilled game developers.
- 60% senior specialists, both carefully hunted and lovingly grown from juniors in the company.
- 10 years of experience in the global gaming industry.
All our employees choose what they are interested in doing, and we, in turn, provide them with a smooth, understandable and transparent way of professional development, as well as guarantee them the most comfortable working conditions and perks.
We are looking for a Middle 2D Artist.
- 2+ years of experience as a 2D Artist;
- Experience with illustrations and characters;
- Understanding of isometrics;
- Knowledge of anatomy, color, light, perspective, composition, volume;
- The ability to convey the texture of materials in a realistic style;
- Understanding and ability to work in a given style;
- Knowledge of the basics of animation for the technical preparation of the final files;
- The ability to work in the pipeline from sketch to render.
- Creation of illustrations and characters from the concept to the final render, including emotions and clothes;
- Work in a given style according to the specification;
- Analysis and strict adherence to technical task;
- Search for references;
- Sketch creation;
- Line and rendering;
- Making changes according to the feedback of the lead and the client at all stages of working on the task.
- Work Location: Remote;
- Open management without bureaucracy;
- Salary reviews according to the results of performance appraisal;
- 10 days paid sick leave and 18 working-days’ vacation;
- Days off on National/Bank Holidays;
- Partial compensation of any professional courses or trainings;
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certification;
- Availability of sabbatical;
- Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team.