All our employees choose what they are interested in doing, and we, in turn, provide them with a smooth, understandable and transparent way of professional development, as well as guarantee them the most comfortable working conditions and perks.
We are looking for a Senior Game Producer.
- Ability to report to stakeholders clearly and thoroughly;
- Ability to work in English on a daily basis (writing, speaking, managing, conveying ideas)(Not lower C1);
- Overseeing quality in different areas of development: game design, art, programming;
- Strong organizational skills and a rigorous, hard-working attitude;
- Macro- and micro-organizing the team, planning and following up on the different production cycles: pitch, concept, design documentation, mock-up, alpha, beta.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Good knowledge of the video games industry and digital entertainment;
- Previous experience as a Producer in games Industry;
- Passion for video games.
- Ensure communication with stakeholders;
- Analyzing competitive products and new business opportunities and making recommendations to senior management;
- Presenting game proposals to management for greenlighting into production;
- Obtaining rights to use any licensed intellectual properties (art, music, songs, celebrity participation or likenesses, etc.);
- Helping to secure any third-party development assistance such as game engine licensing, art outsourcing, motion capture facilities, voice-over recording studios, etc;
- Periodically (sometimes daily) with checking with the game developer to make sure that they are on task and helping to resolve any problems;
- Keeping the stakeholder’s or publisher’s management informed of the game’s development status and formulating plans for responding to problems (including providing the developer with extra technical assistance, reducing the project’s scope, increasing the budget and/or schedule);
- Reviewing developer milestone deliverables for acceptance and working with the stakeholder’s finance department on issuing milestone payments;
- Working with the marketing and sales departments to identify the game’s target audience, competition, play value, and competitive features;
- Working with the developer to provide the marketing and sales departments with screenshots, trailers, concept art, walk-throughs and other material needed to promote the game;
- Working with the developer and the publisher’s quality assurance department on creating test plans;
- Working with the marketing department on creating the game’s packaging;
- Determining with the quality assurance and marketing department which bugs must be fixed (and their priority) and which can be launched with the game as is;
- Managing the game’s localization (translation into foreign languages);
- Working with the publisher’s quality assurance, customer service, community management, and live operations departments on post-launch support;
- Formulating plans with the original developer, a new developer, or the publisher’s in-house facilities for doing patches, ports, downloadable content, expansions, sequels.
- Ability to work remotely;
- Open management without bureaucracy;
- Salary reviews according to the results of performance appraisal;
- 10 days paid sick leave and 18 working-days’ vacation;
- Days off on National/Bank Holidays;
- Partial compensation of any professional courses or trainings;
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certification;
- Availability of sabbatical;
- Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team.