iLogos Game Studios provides solutions for mobile game developers no matter how challenging the project or task is. We’ve been around since 2006 and in that time frame we have successfully completed 400+ projects and have become a partner of choice for EA, Sony, Disney, Rovio, Ubisoft, and many other companies.
Our #ilogos_team unites professionals that love, live and breathe games we dare say. This is a place where you’ll find freedom of action and where bureaucracy and micromanagement are unheard of. Now we are growing rapidly and looking for professionals to join the team.
● Make your personal contribution to the games millions of people are playing;
● Develop yourself professionally in an atmosphere of trust and support that feels more like a family;
● Work remotely from anywhere in the world on your own schedule;
● Get your support from the teammates and the company.
Now we’re actively working on the project:
The client starts a new project, It will be an RPG on PC with cool graphics (AAA for PC).
Main task pool to the project:●
Utilize industry best practices to design and create game content and mechanics;●
Collaborate with designers and product managers to maintain quality and performance;●
Document ideas, concept, and technical designs in a comprehensive and accessible format;●
Design UX flow and UI wireframes;●
Constantly review and understand market trends and competitor product approaches to game design;●
Present new game concepts and designs to stakeholders.
Skills you need to perform the tasks efficiently:●
3+ years of work experience in the position of Senior Game Designer on midcore games (RPG, Strategy etc);●
Proven track of released game projects;●
Experience with economy balance, mathematics modelling, and probability theory;●
Excellent documentation skills: you create and maintain project documentation to keep traceability and accountability during projects;●
Strong communication skills;●
English level — Upper-Intermediate +.
What we offer:
Our people are what we value the most at iLogos. We treat everyone with respect no matter where you are from or what you believe in. If you share our values which are Mastery, Maturity, Trust & Care, and Positive Mindset — we are a perfect match for each other! Join #ilogos_team and we guarantee you an opportunity for growth, support, an atmosphere of trust and care that feels more like a family. And as well:
● Work remotely from anywhere in the world;
● Flexible working hours;
● 20 paid vacation days;
● 10 paid sick leave days;
● Offices locations in Kyiv and Kharkiv;
● Accountant support and full taxes coverage;
● Corporate English classes;
● Courses, workshops, training, and conferences reimbursement;
● Corporate events, team buildings, gifts, and more other benefits :)