IDENON welcomes talented professionals to join our dynamic company as a Golang Developer. We are seeking a driven and motivated individual to join our team. You will be a key player in the delivery of our products and services, working with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Who we are
IDENON is a Ukrainian company that builds global tech businesses. IDENON ecosystem includes 3 projects that work in online gaming industry.
The following skills are important to us:
- Practical experience in development with Golang — from 4+ years;
- Experience with SQL Databases;
- Knowledge of containerized application development and experience with Docker, Kubernetes, AWS;
- Experience with Redis, RabbitMQ, Nats;
- Solid knowledge of microservice architecture;
- Experience in the development of scalable systems of massive transaction processing;
- Experience developing unit tests;
- Experience working with message queues, task queues;
- Level of knowledge of English (technical) — at least B1.
Your future responsibilities:
- Develop service components for a scalable platform ensuring quality;
- Design and implement data models and APIs;
- Collaborate with the DevOps team to ensure smooth deployment and integration;
- Write clean, efficient and reusable code & unit tests in Golang, following coding standards and best practices.
What we offer:
- Flexible schedule — You will have the opportunity to choose where you want to work — at one of our comfortable offices or home. We ensure comprehensive company-paid 17 paid days off during the year; unlimited sick leaves and you can request an unpaid leave of absence.
- Medical insurance.
- Learning and professional growth — Expert communities paid certifications and professional events.
- Growth environment — Achieving your goals is much easier with a strong team by your side. It is made up of industry experts and technology enthusiasts who work together towards a common vision.
We value honesty, openness, friendliness, positive attitude, independence.
Let’s create a cool product with us:)