Gunzilla Games are looking for an Animation programmer to develop the core gameplay Animation features and systems for our game OTG (Off The Grid), an all-new AAA Battle Royale 2.0 third-person shooter, due for release on PlayStation®5, Xbox® Series X|S and PC.
As an Animation Programmer, you will be part of the Gameplay programming team and will:
- Design and develop the core gameplay Animation features and systems in Unreal
- Work closely with Animators to iterate on the gameplay animation mechanics
- with Animators, Tech Artists and Designers
- Contribute ideas and feedback to all aspects of the game
- Maintain and optimize the existing game systems
- Create and extend documentation on gameplay features and systems
- Self-manage programming tasks and coordinate with the Production team
- Excellent C++ knowledge (2+ years professional experience required)
- Strong 3D math knowledge (vectors, matrices, transformations)
- Proficiency in using the Unreal Engine’s animation toolset to create dynamic, responsive animations.
- Understating of the animation blueprints, state machines, and blendspaces.
- Knowledge of procedural animation and IK systems within Unreal Engine.
- Familiarity with Unreal Engine’s physics and collision systems
- Experience with creating Animation systems within Unreal
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic, and able to work independently
- Knowledge of Max/Maya and the animation pipeline
- Knowledge of rigging, skinning, skeletal animation
— Flexible Working & Work from Home
— Health Insurance
— Revenue Based Bonuses
— English/German Courses
— 25 Annual Paid Vacation & 25 Sick Days
— Public Transportation
— Relocation & Accommodation Support
— Office Perks & Gym Membership