ABOUT THE JOB
Gunzilla Games are looking to recruit a Render programmer to join us to work on our game OTG (Off The Grid), an all-new AAA Battle Royale 2.0 third-person shooter, due for release on PlayStation®5, Xbox® Series X|S and PC
As a Render Programmer, you will:
- Take ownership of our rendering code, develop, debug, extend and improve it.
- Work closely with our Core Tech programmer to plan and implement new rendering features
- Collaborate with our Tech Art department and art directors to provide effective solutions
- Educate other departments on technology and engine through either spoken or written format.
- Provide technical leadership in areas of specialization and assist with technical questions.
- Constantly analyse and optimize solutions.
- Contribute original ideas towards all aspects of game production and development.
- Work independently with limited supervision.
- Write solid, optimized, production-ready code.
- Keep up to date with the technological developments and advancements in the computer game industry.
- Strong C++ knowledge.
- Strong understanding of 3D rendering algorithms and related mathematics.
- Strong knowledge of one or more rendering APIs such as DirectX, Vulkan or console ones
- Experience writing and debugging shader code
- Experience working with complex game subsystems (extending, optimizing, refactoring).
- Experience with multiple core systems, such as graphics, networking, audio/video, and tools.
- Experience working with big complex code bases (such as e.g. Unreal Engine)
- Hands-on performance optimization experience
- Experience with multi-threaded and asynchronous systems.
- Experience working as a render developer on Unreal Engine 4 or 5 games.
- Flexible Working & Work from Home
- Health Insurance
- Revenue-Based Bonuses
- English / German Courses
- 25 Annual Paid Vacation & Sick Days
- Public Transportation
- Relocation & Accommodation Support
- Office Perks & Gym Membership