Gismart is a leading mobile app developer with over 1 billion downloads. The company has three main product categories: wellness, music, and utility apps. With headquarters in London, UK, Gismart is a global company with a presence in Europe and beyond. The company currently has over 250 specialists working remotely and at our hubs. We pride ourselves on our diverse and talented team of professionals who work collaboratively to achieve our goals. As a fast-growing company, Gismart was ranked the 6th fastest growing company in Europe by the Financial Times in 2020. This is a testament to our commitment to innovation, our employees, and our customers.
If you’re passionate about mobile app development and want to join a company that is changing the industry, Gismart is the place for you. We offer exciting career opportunities, a supportive work environment, and the chance to be part of a team that is making a real impact.
- Manual testing of the web platform (FE and BE side)
- Analysis of requirements and the creation of test documentation (checklists)
- Bug reporting and problem debugging
- Interaction with the development team and PO
- At least 2 years of experience in web testing (full cycle)
- Good understanding of software development processes
- Solid understanding of principles of the Agile methodology
- Estimating and prioritizing of testing activities
- Experience with client-server testing
- Working knowledge of browser dev tools
- API testing experience (Postman)
- Know how to analyze data using SQL queries and related tools
- Experience in mobile testing (web or native apps)
- Working experience with Jenkins, Firebase and Swagger tools
- Knowledge of sniffer tools (Charles, Fiddler)
- Experience in testing browser events (e.g., Facebook Pixel)
- Remote First Working Environment: Our team is widespread and versatile. Just as our product portfolio is. We provide a super flexible working format, allowing you to move anywhere in the world, working either from home or from one of the available corporate hub facilities.
- Flexible Relocation Packages: Gismart has recently updated its relocation package options. We also provide partial compensation for coworking spaces in order to give employees the opportunity to choose where they are most comfortable working.
- Flexible Public Holidays Policy: Gismart annually provides 6 fixed public holidays for all locations and gives an employee a possibility to pick their own additional 5 flexible public holidays.
- 100% Sick Leave Compensation
- Mental and Physical Health: Medical Insurance, 75% compensation for any Sports Activities, alongside 70% compensation for therapy with corporate psychologists.
- Personal Equipment Policy: We provide technical equipment depreciation to employees who, for whatever reason, cannot use corporate equipment.
- Personal Learning and Development: Gismart supports any professional learning and development initiative you may have. The company covers 70% of the course fee within the budget. We also provide 50% compensation for English and Polish classes.
- Time-off policy: 18 working days of paid vacation, 3 paid personal days per year, adding in an extra one for each new year of working in Gismart.
- Corporate events: Despite being a Remote-First company, we value face-to-face communication. That is why we frequently organize corporate events across all Gismart hubs.