Gismart is an umbrella brand, a leading developer and publisher of apps and mobile games with over 1 billion downloads. The company comprises several sub-brands representing different product groups including Loud Apps (music and utility apps), Wellness (wellness portfolio led by Luvly), Woofz (dog training product), game dev studio Flime (casual puzzle games). The company’s HQ is located in London, UK. Today the company unites more than 280 specialists across Europe in a remote-first format. In 2020, Gismart was ranked the 6th fastest-growing company in Europe according to the Financial Times (FT 1000).
- 1-2+ years of experience in marketing, user acquisition, and/or analytics
- Knowledge of AppStore and Google Play Store structure
- Good analytical skills (data-driven approach)
- Creativity to generate ideas and the ability to do so systematically and regularly
- English language level not lower than intermediate
- Higher education, mathematical or economical preferably
- Full ownership of user acquisition cycle for our flagship Health and Fitness app
- Create, optimize & scale advertising campaigns through Facebook Ads, Tik Tok, Snapchat, Google UAC, Pinterest and native sources
- Work both with mobile and web traffic (app, W2A, W2W)
- Analyze the results of advertising campaigns using various tools, including Tableau, Google Analytics, Appsflyer, Excel, etc.
- Searching and testing new sources of user acquisition
- Close cooperation with Creative Production and BI teams
- Remote First Working Environment: Our team is widespread and versatile. Just as our product portfolio is. We provide a super flexible working format, allowing you to move anywhere in the world, working either from home or from one of the available corporate hub facilities.
- Flexible Relocation Packages: Gismart has recently updated its relocation package options. We also provide partial compensation for coworking spaces in order to give employees the opportunity to choose where they are most comfortable working.
- Flexible Public Holidays Policy: Gismart annually provides 6 fixed public holidays for all locations and gives an employee a possibility to pick their own additional 5 flexible public holidays.
- 100% Sick Leave Compensation
- Mental and Physical Health: Medical Insurance, 75% compensation for any Sports Activities, Yoga Classes, alongside 70% compensation for therapy with corporate psychologists.
- Personal Equipment Policy: we provide technical equipment depreciation to employees who, for whatever reason, cannot use corporate equipment.
- Personal Learning and Development: Gismart fully supports any professional learning and development initiative you may have. We also provide 100% compensation for English, Polish classes.
- Time-off policy: 18 working days of paid vacation, 3 paid personal days per year, adding in an extra one for each new year of working in Gismart.
- Corporate events and team buildings: Despite being a Remote First company, we extremely value face-to-face communication. That is why we frequently organise corporate events and team buildings across all our locations.