Gismart is an umbrella brand, leading developer and publisher of apps and mobile games with over 1 billion downloads. The company comprises of several sub-brands representing different product groups including: Music Plus (music and utilities apps), Fulfilling Inc (wellness portfolio led by Luvly), Woofz (dog training product), gamedev studio Flime (casual puzzle games), Social Platforms Games Studio, Blockchain Studio (blockchain projects). The company’s HQ is located in London, UK. Today the company unites more than 360 specialists across Europe in a remote first format, with corporate hubs in Poland, Georgia and Portugal. In 2020, Gismart was ranked the 6th fastest-growing company in Europe according to the Financial Times (FT 1000).
- 2+ years of advertising experience with PPC or 1+ years UAC (Google Ads)
- Knowledge of English at a level not lower than upper-intermediate
- Advanced knowledge of Google Ads (auction work, types of advertising campaigns and cases of their use (web and UAC), scaling of advertising campaigns, working with a budget of $100k+ per month
- High competency in Excel (or Tableau)
- Experience of A / B testing — conducting and analyzing results
- Extremely strong attention to detail
- Ability to analyze data and make decisions based upon it
- Analytics setup experience. Building custom reports in Google Analytics, Firebase or Appsflyer
- Results-oriented — takes ownership of failures and communicates learnings to the rest of the team
- Working with Music and Utility apps
- Role focused primarily on Google traffic channel (UAC)
- Attract mobile and web traffic
- Analyze the performance of marketing campaigns with data and metrics and optimize accordingly.
- Monitor user behavior and LTV and provide regular reporting on results
- Development of promotional video (in cooperation with creative producers and designers)
- Optimization of the traffic-campaign in order to maximize profit
- Keeping up to date on the latest UA strategies and technologies and assisting in improving solution offering
Will be a plus:
- You work with analytical platforms — Appsflyer, Firebase and tools — Tableau, Amplitude
- Experience with video advertising
- Working with Western markets
- Experience in purchasing traffic for applications or completed courses
- Remote First Working Environment: Our team is widespread and versatile. Just as our product portfolio is. We provide a super flexible working format, allowing you to move anywhere in the world, working either from home or from one of the available corporate hub facilities.
- Flexible Relocation Packages: Gismart has recently updated its relocation package options and added full relocation support to Poland and Portugal. We also provide partial compensation for coworking spaces in order to give employees the opportunity to choose where they are most comfortable working.
- Flexible Public Holidays Policy: Gismart annually provides 6 fixed public holidays for all locations and gives an employee a possibility to pick their own additional 5 flexible public holidays.
- 100% Sick Leave Compensation
- Mental and Physical Health: Medical Insurance, 75% compensation for any Sports Activities, Yoga Classes, alongside 70% compensation for therapy with corporate psychologists.
- Personal Equipment Policy: we provide technical equipment depreciation to employees who, for whatever reason, cannot use corporate equipment.
- Personal Learning and Development: Gismart fully supports any professional learning and development initiative you may have. We also provide 100% compensation for English, Polish classes, music and singing lessons.
- Time-off policy: 18 working days of paid vacation, 3 paid personal days per year, adding in an extra one for each new year of working in Gismart.
- Corporate events and team buildings: Despite being a Remote First company, we extremely value face-to-face communication. That is why we frequently organise corporate events and team buildings across all our locations.