Gismart is an umbrella brand, leading developer and publisher of apps and mobile games with over 1 billion downloads. The company comprises several sub-brands representing different product groups including Music Plus (music and utility apps), Fulfilling Inc. (wellness portfolio led by Luvly), Woofz (dog training product), gamedev studio Flime (casual puzzle games), Social Platforms Games Studio, and Blockchain Studio (blockchain projects). The company’s HQ is located in London, UK. Today, the company unites more than 360 specialists across Europe in a remote-first format, with corporate hubs in Poland, Georgia and Portugal. In 2020, Gismart was ranked the 6th fastest-growing company in Europe according to the Financial Times (FT 1000).
We’re looking for a Creative Producer who will lead all UA creative operations for our music subscription apps
- At least 1.5 years of commercial experience in similar position (creative producer or user acquisition manager)
- Script writing experience for a production team
- Deep understanding of mobile marketing
- English at an intermediate or higher level
- Project management skills
- Good time management skills
- Extremely strong attention to detail
- Proactive—will follow up when things don’t get resolved
- Results-oriented—takes ownership of failures and communicates learnings to the rest of the team
- Research and adapt the hypotheses of UA creatives, and constantly study your audience
- Market analytics via Sensor Tower
- Write advertising texts and captions
- Detail scenarios, and interact with video production/motion/sound teams
- Analyze creatives performance
- Communication with product and marketing teams
- Remote First Working Environment: Our team is widespread and versatile. Just as our product portfolio is. We provide a super flexible working format, allowing you to move anywhere in the world, working either from home or from one of the available corporate hub facilities.
- Flexible Relocation Packages: Gismart has recently updated its relocation package options and added full relocation support to Poland and Portugal. We also provide partial compensation for coworking spaces in order to give employees the opportunity to choose where they are most comfortable working.
- Flexible Public Holidays Policy: Gismart annually provides 6 fixed public holidays for all locations and gives an employee a possibility to pick their own additional 5 flexible public holidays.
- 100% Sick Leave Compensation
- Mental and Physical Health: Medical Insurance, 75% compensation for any Sports Activities, Yoga Classes, alongside 70% compensation for therapy with corporate psychologists.
- Personal Equipment Policy: we provide technical equipment depreciation to employees who, for whatever reason, cannot use corporate equipment.
- Personal Learning and Development: Gismart fully supports any professional learning and development initiative you may have. We also provide 100% compensation for English, Polish classes, music and singing lessons.
- Time-off policy: 18 working days of paid vacation, 3 paid personal days per year, adding in an extra one for each new year of working in Gismart.
- Corporate events and team buildings: Despite being a Remote First company, we extremely value face-to-face communication. That is why we frequently organise corporate events and team buildings across all our locations.