Gismart is an umbrella brand, leading developer and publisher of apps and mobile games with over 1 billion downloads. The company comprises of several sub-brands representing different product groups including: Music Plus (music and utility apps), Fulfilling Inc (wellness portfolio led by Luvly), Woofz (dog training product), gamedev studio Flime (casual puzzle games), Social Platforms Games Studio, Blockchain Studio (blockchain projects). The company’s HQ is located in London, UK. Today the company unites more than 360 specialists across Europe in a remote-first format, with corporate hubs in Poland, Georgia and Portugal. In 2020, Gismart was ranked the 6th fastest-growing company in Europe according to the Financial Times (FT 1000).
We’re looking for a UA Manager to work with the world-class app for dog owners, Woofz.
- 1+ year of work in User Acquisition in the mobile applications / web products market
- Experience in purchasing traffic from FB / Google / TikTok / ACA / video networks in WW markets. Understanding of how social media auctions work
- Good analytical skills, and a love for numbers. Willingness to look for user behavior behind the figures
- Experience in setting goals for the development of creatives, willingness to cooperate with the creative producer to develop and test new hypotheses
- Understanding the main performance marketing metrics: CPM, CPI, CPA, LTV, ARPU, etc
- Understanding the marketing funnel and the ability to analyze it
- Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets
- Experience with MMR (Appsflyer, Adjust)
- Launching, optimization and scaling of advertising campaigns
- Daily performance monitoring of traffic channels and campaigns
- Analysis of competitors, formation of hypotheses based on it
- Testing of creatives, analysis of their performance
- Development of ideas for new creatives, implementation together with a creative producer and designers
- Search for new traffic sources / ideas and approaches to promote the product
Will be a plus:
- Work in Educational products
- Love for dogs
- Remote First Working Environment: Our team is widespread and versatile. Just as our product portfolio is. We provide super flexible working format, allowing you to move anywhere in the world, working either from home or from one of the available corporate hub facilities.
- Flexible Relocation Packages: Gismart has recently updated its relocation package options and added full relocation support to Poland and Portugal. We also provide partial compensation for coworking spaces in order to give employees the opportunity to choose where they are most comfortable working from.
- Flexible Public Holidays Policy: Gismart annually provides 6 fixed public holidays for all locations and gives an employee a possibility to pick their own additional 5 flexible public holidays.
- 100% Sick Leave Compensation
- Mental and Physical Health: Medical Insurance, 75% compensation for any Sports Activities, Yoga Classes, alongside 70% compensation for therapy with corporate psychologists.
- Personal Equipment Policy: we provide technical equipment depreciation to employees who, for whatever reason, cannot use corporate equipment.
- Personal Learning and Development: Gismart fully supports any professional learning and development initiative you may have. We also provide 100% compensation for English, Polish classes, music and singing lessons.
- Time-off policy: 18 working days of paid vacation, 3 paid personal days per year, adding in an extra one for each new year of working in Gismart.
- Corporate events and team buildings: Despite being a Remote First company, we extremely value face to face communication. That is why we frequently organise corporate events and team buildings across all our locations.