Gismart is an umbrella brand, leading developer and publisher of apps and mobile games with over 1 billion downloads. The company comprises several sub-brands representing different product groups including: Music Plus (music and utility apps), Fulfilling Inc. (wellness portfolio led by Luvly), Woofz (dog training product), game dev studio Flime (casual puzzle games), Social Platforms Games Studio, Blockchain Studio (blockchain projects). The company’s HQ is located in London, UK. Today the company unites more than 360 specialists across Europe in a remote-first format, with corporate hubs in Poland, Georgia and Portugal. In 2020, Gismart was ranked the 6th fastest-growing company in Europe according to the Financial Times (FT 1000).
About the role:
To help us fulfill our mission, we are looking for an entrepreneurial Senior Product Owner who will be responsible for growing one of our top apps in the health & fitness category and working with our marketing, design, engineering, and executive teams.
- Leading growth and scaling one of our top apps in the health & fitness category
- Leading the iOS and Android dev team + proactively interact with Web tea, /Content team, Organic Team, and Marketing (UA+SMM) to reach common KPIs
- Own the whole picture of mobile and web user experience
- Proactively define product vision and create the product roadmap
- Proactively collaborate with all stakeholders on shaping product strategy and keep it up to date
- Conduct user research and user interviews to generate product hypotheses
- Ongoing analysis of the market and competitors in the industry (new trends/features/etc)
- 4+ years of experience in Product Manager or Product Owner on B2C digital product(s)
- User and Customer Knowledge:
- Have applied expertise in preparing and running customer research/user interviews and drawing actionable conclusions/hypotheses based on them
- Know existing goals, jobs and pains of customers and actively work on expanding customer knowledge to actively drive segmentation and shape existing and new personas/learn new jobs and pains
- Profound understanding and usage of qualitative and quantitative methodologies for gathering user insights
- Proactively shape and challenge the product vision and strategy based on insights from data and research
- Own the product strategy for the area of responsibility
- Facilitate effective roadmap discussion with senior stakeholders and team
- Proactively communicate with the Marketing team on current goals and priorities
- Be result-oriented and KPI-driven
- Generate hypothesis based on user research/data/product strategy and vision
- Work in close collaboration with Product Marketing Manager on user’s first flow and monetization
- Proactively test features prior to development with UX testing tools
- Empower and inspires your team and key individuals to deliver their best
- Identify conflicts or roadblocks within the area of responsibility quickly and resolves them independently
- Creates an atmosphere of enthusiasm, fun, commitment and trust
- Industry and Domain knowledge:
- Profound understanding of subscription-based monetization model
- Good understanding of the health and fitness market, social and technology trends will be a plus
- Excellent soft/communication skills
- Remote First Working Environment: Our team is widespread and versatile. Just as our product portfolio is. We provide a super flexible working format, allowing you to move anywhere in the world, working either from home or from one of the available corporate hub facilities.
- Flexible Relocation Packages: Gismart has recently updated its relocation package options and added full relocation support to Poland and Portugal. We also provide partial compensation for coworking spaces in order to give employees the opportunity to choose where they are most comfortable working.
- Flexible Public Holidays Policy: Gismart annually provides 6 fixed public holidays for all locations and gives an employee a possibility to pick their own additional 5 flexible public holidays.
- 100% Sick Leave Compensation
- Mental and Physical Health: Medical Insurance, 75% compensation for any Sports Activities, Yoga Classes, alongside 70% compensation for therapy with corporate psychologists.
- Personal Equipment Policy: we provide technical equipment depreciation to employees who, for whatever reason, cannot use corporate equipment.
- Personal Learning and Development: Gismart fully supports any professional learning and development initiative you may have. We also provide 100% compensation for English, Polish classes, music and singing lessons.
- Time-off policy: 18 working days of paid vacation, 3 paid personal days per year, adding in an extra one for each new year of working in Gismart.
- Corporate events and team buildings: Despite being a Remote First company, we extremely value face-to-face communication. That is why we frequently organise corporate events and team buildings across all our locations.