Gismart is an umbrella brand, leading developer and publisher of apps and mobile games with over 1 billion downloads. The company comprises of several sub-brands representing different product groups including: Music Plus (music and utilities apps), Fulfilling Inc (wellness portfolio led by Luvly), Woofz (dog training product), gamedev studio Flime (casual puzzle games), Social Platforms Games Studio, Blockchain Studio (blockchain projects). The company’s HQ is located in London, UK. Today the company unites more than 360 specialists across Europe in a remote first format, with corporate hubs in Poland, Georgia and Portugal. In 2020, Gismart was ranked the 6th fastest-growing company in Europe according to the Financial Times (FT 1000).
We’re looking for a Junior User Acquisition Manager to help us profitably grow our Music apps.
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills — able to understand variables and apply logic to new problems
- At least 6 month experience of driving performance media buys on Facebook, Google, Applovin and other networks (on Ocean Engine will be a plus) or completed courses\internships;
- English language level — Upper Intermediate (B2) or higher
- Chinese language is a plus
- Extremely strong attention to detail
- Proactive. Will follow up when things don’t get resolved
- Results-oriented — takes ownership of failures and communicates learnings to the rest of the team
- High competency in Excel (or Tableau)
- Lead paid acquisition and retargeting efforts across all platforms to achieve volume, quality and ROI goals
- Analyze the performance of marketing campaigns with data and metrics and optimize accordingly.
- Develop innovative solutions
- Monitor user behavior and LTV and provide regular reporting on results
- Identify new partners, platforms and optimization opportunities to drive campaign performance
- Managing daily campaign spend and strategic relationships with key partners such as Bytedance, Pangle, and Tencent and etc., making sure to be in line with targets
- Keeping up to date on the latest UA strategies and technologies and assisting in improving solution offerings
- Remote First Working Environment: Our team is widespread and versatile. Just as our product portfolio is. We provide a super flexible working format, allowing you to move anywhere in the world, working either from home or from one of the available corporate hub facilities.
- Flexible Relocation Packages: Gismart has recently updated its relocation package options and added full relocation support to Poland and Portugal. We also provide partial compensation for coworking spaces in order to give employees the opportunity to choose where they are most comfortable working.
- Flexible Public Holidays Policy: Gismart annually provides 6 fixed public holidays for all locations and gives an employee a possibility to pick their own additional 5 flexible public holidays.
- 100% Sick Leave Compensation
- Mental and Physical Health: Medical Insurance, 75% compensation for any Sports Activities, Yoga Classes, alongside 70% compensation for therapy with corporate psychologists.
- Personal Equipment Policy: we provide technical equipment depreciation to employees who, for whatever reason, cannot use corporate equipment.
- Personal Learning and Development: Gismart fully supports any professional learning and development initiative you may have. We also provide 100% compensation for English, Polish classes, music and singing lessons.
- Time-off policy: 18 working days of paid vacation, 3 paid personal days per year, adding in an extra one for each new year of working in Gismart.
- Corporate events and team buildings: Despite being a Remote First company, we extremely value face-to-face communication. That is why we frequently organise corporate events and team buildings across all our locations.